Username Password: Remember me

Private Messenger System
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Private Messenger System

Private Messenger System 5 years, 9 months ago #424

• JRoch
  • Administrator
I'm working on the PMS system on this site... it's currently working flawlessly on the admin side, but on the user side it's not correctly working. We'll so how quickly I can get it sorted, as it's a pretty neat messaging system.

Update: Looks like the website theme is interfering with the PM system. I might have to do some experimentation and figure out how I want to overcome that. I did post a message to the company that writes the PM system... but I doubt any quick fix is forthcoming.
Last Edit: 5 years, 9 months ago by JRoch.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Private Messenger System 5 years, 9 months ago #425

• JRoch
  • Administrator
Sigh. The RocketTheme template system is incompatible with the Pure Messenger system. You may note some wonkiness in the next few days as I find and test other templates on this site.

Where possible I will test on other dev sites I have.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cory, Lofwyr

Re: Private Messenger System 5 years, 3 months ago #642

• JRoch
  • Administrator
I've yanked out the Rockettheme and Gantry stuff, so now the private messaging plug-in is turned on. You'll note it as a grey bar typically in the upper right corner of your browser. Hopefully all is working with it.

The new colors & theming aren't the best in the world, but I'll chip away at that as time allow. I guess the first order of business is getting an MGO logo back up on the top of the page.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds