Username Password: Remember me

Guild Wars 2
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Guild Wars 2

Guild Wars 2 4 years, 11 months ago #824

• Letifer
  • Expert Boarder
Anyone else playing this? Great mmo, definitely the one of the few since WoW I can see myself putting as much time into as I did with WoW.
Its a game

Re: Guild Wars 2 4 years, 10 months ago #834

• fourOsix
  • Fresh Boarder
I have been. But I don't log hours and hours in any video game these days.

I play on Hendge of Denvri (sp?), Friz Frizzle is my Asura Mesmer.

I will say however, that I am not super psyched about it, but, it being sub-less means I may have the "moolah" to expand on other game interests.

Hit me up here or in-game, as I am an "old-school" MMOer and would be happy to group up as that is always more fun.

Re: Guild Wars 2 4 years, 10 months ago #839

• Letifer
  • Expert Boarder
Sounds good, we have a small group. Only 2 of us at 80 so far but trying to get our other few local members leveled up so we can run dungeons. Time for me is now split between GW2 and WoW with mists out. I will say after hitting 80 in the first week doing GW2 end game has been incredibly boring. The game is way to much of a grind, things like the amount of dungeon runs needed to get gear, money being hard to come by and easiest to get by grinding or the shear amount of time to get a legendary that is only about 2% better than my current weapon.

The game is fun to play though.
Its a game

Re: Guild Wars 2 4 years, 9 months ago #843

• fourOsix
  • Fresh Boarder
NIce you made it to 80 before getting bored....I did not

Mostly I have been working on my 40K Orks, and turning my back on the video games, as my dissapointment in the industry widens.

Funny but I feel a much greater sence of accomplishment from a poorly painted model, than leveling my avatar.

Still log in now and then, send a random in game message if you ever feel the urge.

-Friz Frizzle
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.60 seconds